"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Saturday, February 28, 2009

This makes me so happy!


I remember when I got home from Damascus, I would slowly go through my Google Reader and read the posts written by my favorite bloggers while I was gone. One evening I made it to the January posts and I could not help but SMILE at the pure joy captured here! Even today I was thinking of this post, wanted to see it again and broke out in a huge grin as I watched Angela praise the Lord. I just wasn't expecting it and that's what made it extra-special! I want to link it here so you, too, can be blessed and, hopefully, SMILE!

The world shouts and screams over the excitement of a football game or a rock concert or American Idol contestants, but WE have the Blessed Hope within us. Of all people, WE should be the most joyful! Remember when the ten lepers were healed? Only one came back to praise the Lord -- actually he thanked Jesus with a loud voice! Was Christ put off by this behavior? Apparently not! Instead of saying, "Get on your feet and act dignified in my holy presence," He asked, "where are the other nine?"

Notice how the people rejoiced when their Ark was brought back to Israel.

II Samuel 6 records:

14 Then David danced with all his might before the Lord. He had on a holy linen vest.15 David and all the Israelites shouted with joy and blew the trumpets as they brought the Ark of the Lord to the city.


We should likewise be filled with praise because as believers and followers of Christ, God's presence is with us! Since He's taken those shackles off your feet, get up and praise Him!

I dare ya!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You know, that is exactly what the Lord ministered to my spirit with this video..'David danced'. Some do not dance, or believe in dancing, but WHO made the dance????

GOD!! Like that song in this video,,I JUST could NOT sit..I HAD to get up and worship Him in dance...

I was wondering where the link was going to take,,not only did I smile, I started to giggle..LOL..
((Hugs))