"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Monday, June 1, 2015

20 Questions

My friend, Niki, did this so I copied her.  I probably have another like this somewhere in my archives, but I am not sure where.  :)

Happy first day of June!  I'm thankful for the inch and a half of rain that we received this afternoon. While I love sunshine and clear days more, I am thankful for rain to keep the grass green and growing. Plus, it's good to have water to drink!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
hiking in the mountains or walking on the beach

2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
NCIS
NCIS: LA
The Amazing Race

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
take them

4) Why do you blog?
I don't do it as much any more, but a few years ago I liked meeting people through blogs, and the last couple of years, I've just mostly noted what books I read each month, and this year I'm trying to highlight some life events.


5) Share five websites that you visit regularly.
1. Facebook
2.  article links I click from Facebook which vary
3.  PRI and NPR stories that I listen to while doing stuff around the house
4.  blogs - Bridget and Nancy in particular since they post more than others
5.  weather.com when I'm hunting for somewhere to go


6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
I haven't been on Twitter in so long, I can't recall who is on my list.


7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
chocolate chips, popcorn, ice cream, potato chips -- but I don't usually eat all that stuff. I just LIKE them!

8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
no

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
computer, books, car

10) What’s your favorite drink?
water

11) Do you enjoy cooking?
not too much

12) Do you have children?
no

13) What are your favorite hobbies?
traveling
reading
talking to people who are not like me
walking

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
shy unless I'm in an outgoing mood

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
take off some fat and wrinkles


16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I love most of those on NCIS and NCIS: LA

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
sat on the porch while it rained (the week is young!)

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
near my immediate family

19) List three of your talents.
I don't have any - I used to sing, but rarely do any more

20) What is your greatest attribute?
responsible

3 comments:

sheeshany said...

This is a long comment but I liked yr answers a lot.

1) all what I'd say is lucky u (4 the mountain-hiking)
2) no clue what these r!
3) I cannot decide
4) I honestly like writing (not that I am good at it), it was, back in 2005, a merely selfish decision! Probably still is "this comment being a case in point? :P)
5) I decline to comment (said the no2facebook un-cool dude) :D
6) My wife! lol, I can barely see/be with her these past few years
7) ...but I just like them - yeah right *hands a kerchief, u r all chocolaty "joke"
8) three of them: hiyam, anas, & hana. 8, 3, and 9 months! (plz refer to 6 above)
9) books, washing-machine and that is it I guess!
10) orange juice
11) *hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa* recalling his cooking attempts
12) I do I do I do (said thrice)
13) reading, writing, listening to academic talk about reading & writing! (but this changes every year!)
14) probably shy
15) 16) 17) pass
18) back home, yes, very near
19) well, 19 is my fav and lucky number for so long (ditching whaaaaaaaaaaaat?)
20) Not sure, really I am not sure

sheeshany said...

That should have been a post with a link to yours here!

Sorry for the one-by-one Q-stalking! :)

Susanne said...

Haha! That was a GREAT comment! I loved your answers, and I enjoyed learning new things about you. Thanks so much for doing that! I laughed when I realized why you can't see your wife much these years ... due to the children! :)