Wafa' had this on her blog and I decided to do it.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I don't mind that my blog isn't anonymous. I don't have much to hide from the world! :)
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side?
No one was ever able to guilt me into having children.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Some days, a clown. Other days, a person who can't believe how little she really knows about things.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Nothing quenches thirst better than water...and it's my favorite
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
read, blog, sit on the porch and just think and watch the birds soaring in the sky
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
I'd like to travel more. I think. I would like to accomplish living in another country for a while. It would be great to learn another language, but that seems far-fetched since I'm not actually trying to learn one.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I studied hard to make good grades and I always wanted to do my best. And I was friendly with almost everyone so I had friends in the popular group as well as the nerdy group and all the in between groups too.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
the time my great-grandmother was dying and several of her children and grandchildren went outside and gathered in a big circle crying and hugging, when my uncle told his mom to tell Ritchie (his son who was killed in a truck accident at age 24) something when she got to heaven; and my last day in Syria which was full of touching moments
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
it depends on the topic; some things I've been open about sharing and other things I will not share because I always wear a mask ... or a bit of one
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why ?
I love to read and hate talking on the phone. Maybe it's sad to admit that I'd rather read about someone else or a topic in history or politics or religion than talk to someone and further a relationship.
Anyone who wants to do this, consider yourself tagged!