"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Saturday, June 11, 2011

When a little cub comes to visit ...

In recent weeks there has been talk of black bears being spotted in areas populated by people and airplanes.  In fact a black bear had to be killed after it was roaming a nearby international airport. They just couldn't take a chance of a plane hitting it on the runway.

But no one warned us about little tiger cubs prowling around with all of their cuteness ready to pounce and overpower unsuspecting adults!

Behold! One of those bundles of adorableness showed up at my house.


Thankfully it was caged because 
they like to bite!
and growl  *roar!*

And their little faces scream "Kiss me!"

which I do - with joy!


And who knew they enjoyed milk so much?





May your life be as blessed by a cute little cub as mine was today.

Amen.

6 comments:

Samer said...

It seems that you wanted to eat little Zach! :)

Susanne said...

Hey! Only after he tried to eat me first! :-P

Suroor said...

Amen!

He is the cutest cub EVER!

Susanne said...

:) ... I think there are a number of cute cubs prowling around, but I had to share about the little one who stayed at my house yesterday. Hehehe.

I didn't share that his aunt Susie looks like a lion with her big ol' mane! GROWWWWWL! :D

Sarah said...

Aw, so cute! It seems like you are loving being auntie to this little cub! :)

Susanne said...

You mean my love for him shows that much? :-D ;-D