These are questions inspired from things I heard or read today. I'd love to read your thoughts on any or all of them.
1. Do you believe in life after death? If so, what happens? If not, what happens?
2. Do we focus too much on life after death so that we don't concentrate enough on doing good here and now?
3. Since 1 out of 1 people die, is death the ultimate victor?
4. Does life have meaning? If so, what is it? Do we make our own meaning in life?
5. What does "intimacy with God" mean to you? How does it make you feel? Is it too...well, intimate?