"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

50 Questions

I found this on Niki's blog, and did it because I'm a sucker for these things.  :)


1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:08 or thereabouts


2. How do you like your steak?

I'm not much of a steak fan. I like it pan-fried and thin.


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Spiderman or The Passion of the Christ ?? -- it's been a while



4. What is your favorite TV show?
NCIS or NCIS: LA

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Europe

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Aldi brand of frosted wheat squares

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
homey, southern stuff

8. What foods do you dislike?

radishes, sour German salads

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

home


10. Favorite dressing?

Greek


11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2001 Honda Accord

12. What are your favorite clothes?

my comfy ones


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Europe; other places in the US

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

both at times

15. Where would you want to retire?

Southport, Myrtle Beach, or the mountains, or ...

16. Favorite time of day?

mid morning


17. Where were you born?

Greenville, SC


18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

used to be college basketball, but I don't watch much any more


19. How many siblings?

three


20.Favorite pastime/hobby:

reading, walking

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

I did it, Niki! :)  anyone

22. Bird watcher?

no

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

morning

24. Do you have any pets?

no

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

nah

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

teacher



27. What is your best childhood memory?

playing with my cousins



28. Are you a cat or dog person?

either

29. Are you married?

yes

30. Always wear your seat belt?

yes

31. Been in a car accident?

no

32. Any pet peeves?

crooked blinds and rugs


33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

onions, cheese, sometimes tomatoes or pineapple



34. Favorite Flower?

I love most of them

35. Favorite ice cream?

this summer I ate some good Hershey's chocolate that hit the spot after we hiked McAfee Knob, but I like various kinds; Breyer's mint chocolate chip is good

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Hmmm, Wendy's, I guess. No real favorite.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

none

38. From whom did you get your last email?

my mom

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

we don't max our credit cards in this house; I can't think of anything I want that much

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
no

41. Like your job?

sure

42. Broccoli?

somewhat

43. What was your favorite vacation?

Syria

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

Andrew

45. What are you listening to right now?

Andrew yawning behind me


46. What is your favorite color?

blue and red

47. How many tattoos do you have?

0

48. How many people will fill this out?

beats me

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
7:03 PM

50. Coffee Drinker?

no

No comments: