"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Saturday, September 13, 2008

He turned my tears into joy ... just like He said He would!


Sunrise in my neighborhood
December 2007



I wanted to offer this post to God since my joy is overflowing! I thank Him for answering prayer this week. He gave me those verses mentioned in my Tears post, and was gracious and kind to turn my tears into rejoicing! I never expected this, but He is faithful and good. Even when we doubt, He is loving to provide encouragement which He did through His Word.

Thank You, Father, for this great gift!

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5


When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. Psalm 94:19


Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Psalm 95:1


This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him. Psalm 126:3,5-6


The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17


For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, Romans 14:17



May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13



But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23


No comments: