"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Celebrate Jesus: a new blog label is born

Lat's recent posts got me interested in reading the Gospel of Mark so this evening I sat outside wrapped in a blanket on my porch and read the first seven chapters before dusk turned to almost-too-dark-to-enjoy-the-outdoors. But the last bit I read made me stop, smile and reread.

And then I thought how I wanted to start a Celebrate Jesus label on my blog and every once in a while just share something great about him.

So for tonight, it is this from the end of Mark 7.




37 People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.” 

That is all.

For now.

Hey, it's pretty stinkin' good, isn't it? 

2 comments:

Lat said...

hehe! I'm glad to have come into some help here :)

And that's an awesome verse.I've heard a lot of stories how spiritual masters can cure and heal miraculously.Thanks for sharing this! It definitely brought more than a smile on my face! :)

Susanne said...

Yes, you are an inspiration to me. I'm glad to know such a loving, kind person even if she does have a bit of a tigress side to her! Eh, that just makes her more intriguing, right? :-D