"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I sound like a pothole!

Last night my California friend shared a cute 36-second Geico pothole commercial with some of us. We are online friends who have talked on the phone fewer than a handful of times since we met over 6 years ago. Anyway, I cracked up laughing because she wrote:

Hey y'all. Have ya seen the Geico PotHole Commerical?

I just totally love it. I love the way the pothole talks. Apperantly if you type that in on a search I'm not the only one in the world that thinks the little pothole sounds cute! It's adorable and .... lol, I haven't spoken to Susanne in a long time but this is how I imagine she sounds. Everytime I've seen it, it makes me think of her. :)) Sorry Susa!


And then I watched the commercial and found it so amusing. Especially around the 12 second mark where the syrupy-sweet, Southern-talkin' pothole says, "Yer tire's all flat and junk." Check it out.

So I wrote back that it was funny, but I didn't think I was quite so sweet sounding. Her reply made me smile:

lol well, just know that when I read what you type...I hear it in the potholes voice. :x


So I sound like a pothole. Guess that's better than a pothead. Cute commercial. And it's nice to know that my voice is remembered. :-)


2 comments:

Amber said...

You realize I'm going to be reading all your posts in that pot hole's voice from now on, right? :)

Susanne said...

Ahhhh, great! :-P