"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Are The Reason

O holy Child of Bethlehem,
Descend to us, we pray!
Cast out our sin and enter in,
Be born in us today.
We hear the Christmas angels,
The great glad tidings tell;
O come to us, abide with us,
Our Lord Emmanuel!

From: "O Little Town of Bethlehem"




There is so much hurt in the world. It even strikes close to home when friends and family go through things. Makes my heart ache for them. Makes me desperately cling to my Father ... and maybe this is why He allows these things to happen. Unfortunately when things are going well, it's often easy to forget our need for God. I want the Lord to come dwell in my house. I want Him to clean me and make me pleasing in His sight. I want Him to use me as He sees fit. Please, Father, help me to know you more and love you more. I want to please you with my life.






I finally found the reason for living
It’s in giving every part of my heart to Him
And all that I do every word that I say
I’ll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

We are the reason that He gave His life
We are the reason that He suffered and died
To a world that was lost He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

From "We Are The Reason" by Avalon

No comments: