"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just stuff

Wow, I just glanced through the list of books I've read so far this month and got to thinking how it seemed I read some of them many weeks ago and not so recently. Hmmm.

Today I went to Classical Conversations to see Michael in his Tuesday class. It was great seeing him give an oral presentation on what he is thankful for. He's so dramatic when he speaks. Not one bit shy. And he loves giving reports. *ahem* He even volunteers for them. He passed around his paper to his class and told them to smell it. I was like "huh?" until I heard him explain that he used some scented markers on the illustration that smelled really, really good. Like cookies-and-cream good. :-) I was with Stephanie and Michael from 8:45 to about 1:45 today. Actually Steph had to watch the preschool during class hours so I enjoyed Michael's class without her.

This evening our former neighbors, Jen, Steve and Jake, dropped a homemade pecan pie by for Andrew. I really miss them living next door. They are sweet people even though they are Yankees. Kidding. Steve cracks me up because he says, "If Jen is going to ride with me, she's got to listen to my country music." Hehehe...she prefers the hip-hop music which Steve refers to as something unsavory. Those two are so funny together.

Tomorrow I think I'll visit my grandparents for a while and maybe make a dessert for Thanksgiving. The other things I'm taking can be prepared Thursday morning. Andrew is smoking the turkey tomorrow. It's always good cooked that way.

I got my photo books ordered last night, thankfully. I did two - one of Syrian memories and another of Michael during 2009. I am eager to see how they turn out.

I think that's all for now.


3 comments:

Wafa said...

Happy ThanksGiving Susanne :)

Susanne said...

Thank you! :)

Sarah said...

Michael sounds really cute. I could learn some tips on oral presentations from him. ;)

Have a great Thanksgiving!