"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Events

1 -- Zach at Disney with his grandparents





4 -- Zach at St. Augustine, Florida





7 -- Sophie enjoying corn




10 -- to Southpoint with Zach for a few hours; he had a great time playing with the children, and we also saw the fountains






11 -- some of us went to Ruby Tuesday to celebrate Daniel's birthday



I was at the kid table


13 -- saw Jen at Aldi (yay!)

18 -- to Burlington City Park with Zach; he played with 3-year-old Ruby and gave her his phone number before she left


Zach and Ruby

we also saw some preliminary work for the sand sculpture made at the Carousel Festival



20 -- to the Carousel Festival with Andrew; Zach was going to go, but he got sick the night before so we decided he may go next year instead

this is what he created with all that sand



22 -- Pope Francis visited the United States; Will flew into D.C. a few hours later for a work trip

I used the Peanutize Me website to make this while Samer watched on Skype.


Samer

I did this one of myself later:



and one of Andrew later:



24 -- visited with Zach and Sophie; played outside before the very-much-needed rain came!




24 -- to the final Thursdays @ 7 concert with Michael and Andrew; ended early due to rain


28 -- bought Captain America costume


29 -- wet morning; Captain America at the children's museum




30 -- one year since we sold our old house, and bought a new one

the morning of September 30, 2015




and, hooray, the sun came out today!  Seriously this was the first time we've seen bright blue skies in nearly a week!  

Playing with the children at Tanger

5 comments:

sheeshany said...

Picking a fav one for this post IS hArd! :)

I miss going out like that, I do! I would not mind it even with rain *insert drama music here*

I have some naughty comments (they r naughties because this is my last visit to your space in 2015 *more drama music*. I am taking a break from bloggers' world for about three months.. don't ask) [studying]

1- why were u on the kids table? To eat from their food (too)! :P
2- can we have the place where such cameras that make grandparents disappear PLZ. I wanna make "some" grandparents go away from photos" :PP
3- why is Sophie "with" a black bag. Black is gone, stop exploiting children for yr own fashion statements

ok, haitham is done attempting being a buffoon now, u can block him (or call that guy in yr phonebook who takes care of things)
:D

----------------

I'll go with Andrew's pic as my fav :)

Susanne said...

What?! No more Haitham for the rest of 2015? I will miss you, but I hope your study break goes well. Do come back eventually so I'll know you are OK! I only know you through blogs so it's not like I can check on you otherwise. :)

I love your "naughty" comments. Haha...of course I had to eat the kid's food! You found out my secret! ;)

LOL about the disappearing grandparents. :) I was actually saying he was at Disney with them though his grandparents were not pictured. Or maybe they WERE there, and they are invisible and only people with special eyes can see them. Hmmm.

Sophie has my camera bag, and it's black with pink stitching. Hehehe.... she thought she was big stuff carrying around a bag like the big people do!

Thanks so much for dropping by, and for letting me know why I wouldn't "see" you the rest of this year. I would have been wondering about you. I wish you the best! Take care!

Susanne said...

Oh, yes, Andrew's picture IS great, isn't it? He loves it too. I told him he should use it for his Facebook profile picture. :)

sheeshany said...

special what! ooooh, eyes.. ok :D

I will miss reading this blog but I will be back (semi-arnold's style)

------------
u used the F...acebook word! *insert shock smiley here* - u cannot do that on blogger *said the facebookless guy*

ok, I am off, for real this time :)

Susanne said...

*waves* Bye! Be safe!