"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Monday, January 4, 2010

Visiting Mt. Kassioun with Amer

Apparently one of my Arab friends was looking at my Syrian pictures on Facebook last night because he commented that he should have been in this picture. Unfortunately Amer was in a car accident about two weeks prior to our trip and was not able to hang out with us due to torn ligaments in his ankle. We did visit him at his house, but he missed all other adventures.

I commented that maybe we'll have to draw him in the picture so today he sent me this. Apparently he photoshopped himself so it appears that he visited Mt. Kassioun with us.



See him there on the left? I thought this was pretty cute and wanted to share it here. Glad you could join us, Amer! :-) You can see the original picture here.



2 comments:

Suroor said...

So cute! And excellent photoshop.

Amber said...

Cute. He did a really good job with the photoshopping. :)