"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Friday, April 17, 2009

Damascus -- Four Seasons Hotel

As I mentioned recently, we stopped by the Four Seasons Hotel and got a tour of some of the common areas.


A view from outside


We saw people preparing this restaurant for guests


and I took a picture of this table top because I thought it was pretty.


This was the nicest restroom I saw during the whole trip. Really, it's one of the nicest I've ever seen.


A decoration on our way to the spa.


More decorations


An area to rest near the spa


and the restroom/locker area for the spa & fitness area


more spa stuff


Juice for after working out.

Pictures from Damascus, Syria
February 2009

4 comments:

The Half Breed said...

Mmmm....looks LOVELY!!!

Thanks for the feedback on my blog. I hope you continue to follow me! I will keep tabs on you as well. :)

-TheHalfBreed
http://beliefcan.blogspot.com

Louai said...

Loool if this ia common area ,how is the rich area in Damascus..

Go ahead Damascus ,our hearts with you!

Carmen S. said...

Wow! Loving that table too. Very pretty. I thought it was funny that there was that little reclining chair to rest on.

what a pretty place!

luxury sharm el sheikh holidays said...

Have you tried Four Seasons in Sharm el Sheikh? It's beautiful spend a holiday in there too.