"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection Day!

HALLELUJAH,
WHAT A SAVIOR!




The importance of the resurrection is detailed in I Corinthians 15. Here is just one part:

16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

I'm so thankful that God saw my dirty state and did something I could not do for myself: He washed me whiter than snow and saved my soul from its awfulness. Thank you, Lord, for your compassion and mercy, for your kindness and grace ... for your amazing love!


No comments: