"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I am thanking God today for another birthday!



Why, yes, I am the birthday girl!


And it's also Samer's birthday ... he's just 24 though.

Psalm 118

14
The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation. . . .

17 I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the LORD has done. . . .

21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone;

23 the LORD has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.

24 This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.

25 O LORD, save us;
O LORD, grant us success.

26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.
From the house of the LORD we bless you.

27 The LORD is God,
and he has made his light shine upon us. . . .

28 You are my God, and I will give you thanks;
you are my God, and I will exalt you.

29 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.




Pictures from Homs, Syria
Krac des Chevaliers
February 8, 2009

No comments: