"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Damascus -- Off the beaten path

In Old Damascus we would occasionally get off the beaten - and busy - path and enjoy a slower pace and change of scenery in an area like this . . .



I wonder what we will find


I always thought this minaret was pretty.


I love the detail on things like this door


these, um, I was going to say windows, but


I'll just call them building art.

They're lovely.



I spotted wild life hiding among the vegetation. ;-)


And when I looked across the way, I greatly amused
Samer because I detected & photographed



clothes hanging on the line.

See, I do this at MY house although
my clothes aren't so high in the air.

I find it cute. Maybe I am part Shami or something.


No comments: