"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Snow!

This week we were blessed by a March snow! While it's definitely not unheard of, frankly, we just don't get much snow here. So whenever we get snow, it's a big deal! Trust me, even an inch or two will close schools. My friends who live in snowier climates often laugh when we tell them how our little snows practically shut down businesses, churches and so forth. Even though I've lived here my whole life, I do find it rather amusing when news reporters sometimes act as if we are getting a blizzard by the way they comment about the "upcoming inclement weather!" It's really cute to see them out in the elements with their rulers as they measure the accumulation. :-)





Will & Michael show off the snowman they built.


Snow Angel Michael


No comments: