"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wow, God!

I have been in the most blah, need-a-purpose-in-life stages this week. Seriously. I miss my gym people from last year. I miss my McDonald's friends from years gone by. I miss preparing for a trip to Damascus. I miss Damascus! I miss, I miss, I miss. I need something! I don't mind being alone. I need some alone time. But, I declare, I spend, ohhhhhh, 90% of my life alone and I am getting kind of tired of just hanging around ME all the time. Borrrrrring!

So I've been complaining to God about how bored I am with my life and then I pick up this book and start reading and - wow! - it was written just for me! I know it! Mark Batterson captured me with the first few pages. And what's really fantastic is this from page 13, "I want you to know that before you decided to read this book I started praying for you. I prayed that Wild Goose Chase would get into the right hands at the right time. So I hope this book is more than a casual read for you. It's a divine appointment waiting to happen."

Awesomeness!

What are the odds? Yay, God!!

I am so ready for the adventure!! Whoo hoo!

No comments: